Monday, December 15, 2008

RON I MISS YOU

Well,it has been almost 3 months since lol vit von ended ,and I guess,I just spent so much time in denial.I just thought,he will come back,he has to ,what will I do to fill this void that is in my heart?You,know since ron left,I was sad so sad,and I just wanted him back on air.He was just that type of person,who everyone loved ,and no one hated.He was funny,kind,sweet.and at times downright LOONEY,Isay that in a good way.he had one show ,the nutsack show.it was so hysterical.
But as quick as he came into my laughless ,pittiful life,he was taken away from me.
How could I do without him?He was there for me,he was there to help me trough the rough spots of my life,and believe me,I had many.Sure ,there was ryan and jason,but Ron,he was the wise one,hell,he saved my life.
I only wish that Ron trully knows how much he meant to me,and how,his freindship will always be dear to him.I love him as a freind,and always will.
But,I am lucky,because ,some people never get to meet people as wonderful as ron,ever in their
life,and I guess,I was blessed to hav e him come into my life.Thanks Ron.you were and are my
angel.
Freinds are the best presants given to us,freindship is precious and beautiful and warm and fuzzy and just so darn great.I miss you Ron.I love you Ron,I will forever be thankful
for the time we shared.
peace
sue

No comments: