Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WOW XMAS

wow Iam so not knowing where has all the time gone too?
This is by far my besetest xmas ever,I think,for the first time,I am living for today,not for the past,or the future,but living for today.I feel ,my head is way above water and I am standing
tall,It could not have been done alone,not with the help of my freinds.They ,are ,were there for me. They stayed around,their arms wide open,an available shoulder to cry on.They were silent when i needed just someone to hold me and they were there to listen and ,yes they were there
when I was a total emotional wreck.They believed in me ,even if I didnot.
They were and are so much a part of my life,and will always continue to be my freinds.
And ,Xmas, is a time for freinds and freindships.For true freindships can never be broken
.true freinds are loveand that is the only presant i ask is freindship.
peace

No comments: