Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

WOW,ANOTHER YEAR!!! And I made it thru without too many incidents,bad incidents.
Yes,there were still said some bumps,some ,heartaches,some ,compulsive,obseesive
episodes,some depressive episodes .some losses.a loss of one of my oldest
bestdearest friend ,ruth.And ,the pain often so unbearable.The loss of the lol ron show.That too was very sad.BUT,I worked my way thru it.I still keep in touch
with ron,He is such a wonderful wonderful person.He is the wise one.He understands
me and he cares ,truly cares.And,that feels so good.
And ,with the new year i am trying to make an active effort to be more understanding,less compulsive,more respectful of peoples feelings.I know sometimes
I get ,I go off the deep end ,and i just kinda freak out.I will try
to chill out more.I know that my canadian friends would really appreciate that.
i do get off the deep end a lot with ryan.Poor guy ,he gets the worst from me,when
I upset,aqnd he tries to be cool about it.Poor guy ,poor guy.
anyway, I WILL TRY to get better.
so ,guys,hopefully you will see a new me:;)



peace
nawl

No comments: