Monday, September 22, 2008

goodbye lol

Yes talking dog tv and lol has now gone.::( ,...will miss them..all three of them...they have been
there for me ..my support...they have shown me caring,love and so much compassion.
If not for these 3 guys from canada,...I would not be alive today....Ryan ..has been there for me during my darkest hours..and...he does know how to save a life...and its so so special....ryans
friendship....cause ..hes in canada,,,,,thats like awesome..international friends,...yes,other people
from other countries.....yes it is special..
And,I ,he is a dear friend a true friend.....and I know he doesnt like me saying this ..but I love him dearly...
and so do I with ron and jason..these 2 guys have been there for me ,talked to me, listened to me put up with me,and yes ,they too have saved my life..All three have pulled me out of my deep hole ,that dark tunnel of depression.They all stood by me,never abandoned me...and most important ,accepted me for me...
Sure ,were some rough times,but all good relationships do....but,they still stayed by my side.....were there for me,cared for me,and i thank GOD ,they did.These are wonderful people.The kinda friends that you want by your side...
And so the show is gone,there will always be the friendships...I am now feeling better
about myself,,,i now have realized my purpose in life,,,a meaning in life...
the hurricane...it ...has...been so hard,,,i thought my life was meaning less ...I could never
go back to my carreer.I thought I was failure,cause i couoldnt work,,,,
..the memories the trauma of the entire event..will always be there..and sometimes I might
fall.....but,,,,it doesnt mean ..i must,,,stay there in the past,,doesnt mean i am not worth anything
cause i dont work.....I CAN DO SO,MANY WONDERFUL things....
and again I thank ryan ,ron ,jason for being there..when i needed them
I will miss the shows ...but what is more important is.....their frendship ...our friendship
......that my friend can never be taken away from me

remember the love you take is equal to the love you make
peace out

No comments: