Saturday, September 6, 2008

hurricane gustav

The hurricane gustav,spared new orleans....no floods,but,other parishes had major damage.And,
should I feel relieved at nawlins being spared...I feel blessed we ,my family has electricity ,water
internet and cable.Yet,others dont.We fled to alabama.....no ..signs of gustav...but ..i was just so damn scared....memories coming back...of katrina.....what is going to happen to our house ...
The entire southern part of louisiana ...SCARED.....hell,its only been 3 yrs....Why..Why Why????
does this have to be?
people , lives,again will be.....turned upside down.....trees all on our yard.....OMG....
But..my freinds call me to offer their homes to me..and ...thats what freinds are for.
...others ,new freinds ...offer kind words..show concern.....care...pray......tell you stay strong
...I feel so blessed to have such awseome freinds....
But,their is another one out there ......does this ever end? Will this fear,sick ,feelings go away?
the winds blow and I just shudder..the..supressing heat..the smells.....all there ...
.....Is GOD telling us something?and we are just not listening.
two guys from canada have really been helpful......ron and ryan....
They are the best!!!! Ryan....Ron was worried about me......I just....am so
....blessed to have met them!!!! and....i love them dearly...
I am ....I feel....so much....happiness.....so m..much......love....for ..my fellow canadians
and ....that ...is .....that makes all....the differance.....and that makes .me feel.....alive..
GOD bless all ...I am so so so......grateful to be alive
and remember the love you take is equal to the love you make

No comments: