Thursday, August 28, 2008

another hurricane

Omg another hurricane is out there ,and forcasts to hit nawlins ,OHHHHH NOOOO
I am freaked both my kids are freaked out...and to top that off,friday will mark the 3rd anniversary.Most people have just finished repairing their homes while still others are still not done.It is absolutly a night mare.My daughter is just so terrified and so am I buT I gotta stay strong for my kids.
this hurricane brings back ,jars those horrific memories,,,death,floods,destruction keep saying to myself,,,noooo not again not again it cant happen, nooooo
gotta stay away from the tv and newspaper....nooooo
I just gotta get a grip,,,and tackle this pailful emotions and take charge of my problems,
but please GOD dont do this again to us
and i will pray ,,,,
remember the love you take is equal to th elove you make
peace

No comments: