Thursday, August 7, 2008

THE DREAM

Here ,I am working the "KATRINA",the storm is moving on land....the wind is howling,the building shakes,....floods....silence...the end.
A co worler .comes to me...holding back the tears...your daughter is missing...silence numb..stare,,,try to speak..no words..frozen..she repeats it again
...WHY?HOW?WHERE?..these words are spoken....She was found...in the water...she ..has drowned....
WHAT? NOOOOO!!!!! NOOOO!!! You are wrong..Mistaken..shes alive,shes alive shes alive!!!!
my daughter just cant be dead.
....Later..they bring to me this limp,lifeless body....They say here is your daughter...do you want to see her...silence...but my arms stretch out...to hold her...they then ...place her gently in my arms...NOOOO!!!! I cant look..I cant look...then I ..glance at the body...OMG OMG....!!!!!
Yes it is her,its mydaughter..lifeless...I just keep repeating to myself ,no no,no,no, she is not dead,she is not dead...she cant be she cant be....
....Later I am in my house...I found myself....in her room..Noooo...I fall to the ground....
sobbing....WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT HER? Screaming,shaking,crying....
.....I jump up .... in my bed.... it is only a dream.

No comments: