Tuesday, August 19, 2008

music makes me dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXU8kCrRHJY so here I am,listening to the music of the police ,wow sting,a womans fantasy good voice and a good body.Y es,I am 50 but,hey I am not ...dead.You know ,I enjoy listening to this old music,hey ,but they still make me me want to get up and dance.T his music moves me ,it holds special memories for me.Its funny how certain songs brings back good memories ,like times making out witj guys ,some songs bring back moments when i cried over breakups.songs that you and your girlfriends danced to,that special song for ur boyfriend.
I can listen to them and just smile...it often brings back my sprits.It feels ..good and for that moment I am reliving my childhood my teen my adulthood... I wanta sing shout ..and say hey world i am back
and on guides show today...I felt so...happy...I enjoy making people happy.thats just the way I am ..and when guide had that shirt on...I just felt..good..good because I know it made guide happy.And GOD knows ,I put him through a lot ,way too much than he could handle.
he is a good guy..he is.true to himself....
.....but today ..I still feel .uneasy with him...just because of this..misunderstanding.,we had.
I dont know.....it is this weird ...connection I find with him....I think he represents my...youth
and somehow...I just relive my memories with him and the other 2 canadians.
It is so cool to watch them laugh,dance ,and just act silly..I dont know why, but it makes me smile.Its ..how I once was,silly .laughing joking and singing..that was before the katrina.
And to watch them and talk with them ..is the next best thing to being there.
I do get upset that I cant drink with them laugh with them,...hug them...its just so sad
and sadder still is,some of them dont understand how I could love them?T hey question me ...well.....I just have to...let that go
But ,I am happy ,and I want to live....and ,,its ...partly do to my canadian friends
and.. i do love them them...they hold a special spot in my heart....

remember the love you take is equal to the love you make

peace

No comments: